Monday, May 4, 2009

Ready for more TRAIN!!!!

Yep....I got the embellishments!!! Please remember I am new and this is my first time!!!! I hope you all enjoy them!!! Don't forget to leave love!!!

Also please head to Stuff to Scrap and join us for our next blog train!!! Everyone is welcome from Experienced Designers to Newbies like me!!!! They accept ALL ENTRIES!!!!!! We already have a theme and a palette picked for June!!!!!

click here to go the forum and check out the next train!!!!

Ok here is my Preview again!!!!

ok click HERE to get the embellishments!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Mother's Day post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete