Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!

So many months ago a fellow CT member decided to start designing!!!! Then she needed a CT of her own!!! I thought to myself, "you really should apply and help her out". At the time I was much too busy for my own good, so I decided not to apply!!!

Well 2 days ago she posted a CT call for a "couple" more CT members!!! I jumped on it!!! Her kits are progressively getting better and more awesome everyday!!!! I did not want to miss this opportunity!!!!

So you will be seeing some more layouts from a great designer!!! I am overjoyed to be working with her and her awesome team!!!

Please head over to her blog and check it out!!!


THANKS LA FOR HAVING ME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda, thanks for visiting my blog!
    Drica is my nickname since... ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you join our team! LA rocks!

    ReplyDelete