Sunday, September 27, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!!

No trick....but boy do I have a fun treat for you!!! My friend Scrappin' Serenity have teamed up for this Halloween Collab. It is called Boo In The Zoo.... I did the BOO part .....she did the ZOO part...

Take a look at both previews.....don't forgot to click on her preview to go to her blog and snag up her super cute part!!!

Here is MINE:

Here is Christie Dawn's:

(IMAGE IS CLICKABLE)

Here is some eye candy for JUST MY PART:


My friend Kim Loves to help me!!!!

And from another Digi friend....fellow CT member....SUSAN:


AND A LAYOUT BY ME:


Here are the links you are looking for ;)


7 comments:

  1. This kit is so adorable! Great job Glenda. I am looking forward to seeing more from you and Christie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! You guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this neat kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have fun with this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete